This is a site for guides for Exponential Idle.
Here are almost all of the available resources that are used in the Discord and Reddit. This website contains the guides that were created by Snaeky and Baldy, the theory simulator (sim) by XLII, and calculators from Eaux, Baldy, Niedzielan, AfuroZamurai, and Milla. If you have any questions, please ask us on the Exponential Idle Discord or Exponential Idle Reddit.
Do you have any suggestions for how to improve these guides? Let us know your feedback and check out our responses.
- Exponential Idle Basics
- 1 to ee2000
- Introduction to Graduation
- ee2k to ee5k
- Theories 1-4
- Theories 5-8
- Theory 9 to Endgame (The World of Grinding, R9 Boost, and Custom Theories)
- Custom Theories
- Theory Simulator: How to Read Results
- Theory Strategies Explained
- Minigames (How to Solve)
- Star Calculator: ⍰This will tell you how to optimize your stars.
- Student Calculator: ⍰This will tell you how to optimize your students.
- Phi*Tau Calculator: ⍰Will output estimate Phi*Tau, Phi, and Tau values needed to reach an input F(t).
- Graduation Calculator: ⍰Will output optimal graduation mark based on current students, phi, and tau values.
- Save Game Organizer: ⍰Storage mechanism for saves due to game not having cloud save. Allows for easy access.
- Snaeky's Video Guides: ⍰Some guides for a few of the theories and other things you might like.
- Exponential Idle Leaderboards: ⍰Leaderboards for highest τ and publication multi of each theory, highest positive and negative ρ of each lemma, highest overall and minigame stars, and a monthly updated cross platform F(t) rankings.
- Android Leaderboard F(t) Sheet: ⍰Daily updated and collected data from the android leaderboards about F(t) with useful graphs for growth and comparison.
- Exponential Idle Wiki: ⍰Additional information about the game. Do not follow for strategies.
- Variable and Supremacy Lookup: ⍰Lookup for the first F(t) that you can buy a variable as well as the F(t) to buy a certain supremacy upgrade given ψ=0.